Monday 18 January 2010

What About Me?

Benjamin Linus has such a cocky way with words, even in captivity, that usually lands him the butt of a gun in his face, but among all that there are some real gems. Here's a list of ten of most favouitest Ben quotes and one-liners:

*Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch!

*How many times do I have to tell you, John? I always have a plan.

*John: was he talking about what I think he was talking about?
Ben: If you mean time-travelling bunnies, then yes.

*John: You just Killed everybody on that boat...
Ben: So?

*We're the good guys, Michael.

*(To Juliet)
So I guess I'm out of the book-club.

*(on Ajira 316)
Jack: The other people on this plane, what's gonna happen to them?
Ben: Who cares?

*(Still on Ajira 316)
Jack: How can you Read?
Ben: My mother taught me...

*Caesar: How are you feeling Ben?
Ben: Like someone hit me with an oar...

*(to Carl)
Caaaarl! Now if you're gonna sleep with my daughter I insist you call be Ben.


Man, there are so many more, including the entire 'What About Me?' speech from the end of Season 5, but I'll keep it at ten for neatness' sake.

15 days to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment