Friday 1 January 2010

The Countdown Begins

I was going to start with a video of the very opening sequence of Lost as a little reminder of why we were hooked from the very first minute of the show, but I can't actually find it anywhere. I'm guessing if you're reading this then you've already seen it a hundred times anyway.

So let me go back in time to the 1970's. Hurley has alway's provided the show's comic relief, but in Season 5, he formed something of a double-act with the Miles Straum. I swear Hurley and Miles should have their own sitcom.

Their funniest scene for me was also one of the most important scenes in the entire series, because it set the rules for the show's take on Time Travel.

Miles and Hurley discuss time travel - Whatever Happened Happened


I'm not a massive fan of the so-called "love quadrangle" involving Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Juliet, but here is a recent Season 6 promo from ABC which focuses on just that:

Official Season 6 promo (Love Soldier)


That's all for today. Come back every day for a selection of Lost videos, links and other random stuff (but mostly videos). Feel free to discuss anything you like in the comments, and tell all your friends!

Namaste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment