Saturday 23 January 2010

Cast Interview

During this countdown, I've tried not to rip stuff off other forums, but this video shown yesterday on DarkUFO's site is great (Thanks Dark).



I know they're actors but they seem genuinely excited about what's in store for us in Season 6, which has "thwarted" Michael Emerson's expectations.

Evangeline mentions "another change of dimension". This is the biggest clue we've had so far as to the direction Season 6 will be taking. Daniel Dae Kim also talks of "a whole new way of telling a story". Lost has had a habit of changing the game each season, what with the introduction of FlashForwards in Season 4 and the jumping around in time of Season 5. I can't wait to see what this "whole new way" is all about.

The Season 6 premiere will be airing stateside in almost exactly 10 days as I write this. This is where the countdown truly begins. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a television event than I am about February 2nd.

Let's hope our expectations will be thwarted aswell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment