Tuesday 5 January 2010

Stu's Top Ten Sawyer's Nicknames

Whew... I made it! At least it's still Tuesday for some people.
Well today is a special day, because there are FOUR weeks to go until the 6th and final season of Lost begins.

I thought I'd mark the occasion in two ways. Firstly. Look! IT's all new and red and rather Web 2.0. Thanks to the lovely people at BTemplates.com for that. And secondly. I thought I'd do a quick rundown of some of my favourite Sawyer Nicknames.

In no particular order:

Gen-u-ine Iraqi - Sayid
Al Jazeera - Sayid
Short Round - Walt
Little Limey Runt - Charlie
Deepdish - Hurley
Oliver Twist - Charlie
Kenny Rogers - Frank
H. G. Wells - Daniel
Shaft - Mr. Eko
Freckles - Kate

Out of the lot, it was H. G. Wells that tickled me the most. Freckles is there because, for me, it is the main 'constant' that has carried through the series from season to season. The show and the characters are so different now than they were in the beginning, but a few things have remained the same, and Sawyer's nickname for Kate is one of those things.

Back tomorrow with another of my favourite scenes... it's a Locke one! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment